All-On-4™ dental implants are a breakthrough in the field of fixed oral rehabilitation. The procedure quite literally makes it possible for patients who have lost most, if not all of their teeth, to get a brand new set of teeth that are fixed, non-removable, immediately functional and natural-looking. But what really makes the “All-on-4™” such a revolutionary tooth replacement technique is that it can achieve all this in as little as a single surgery of a few hours only.
Dr. Gasser recommends this protocol for its many benefits over traditional dental implant techniques and tooth replacement technologies, such as dentures. But at the core of it all, he recommends the “All-On-4™” because it gives his patients a much better quality of life and a more confident and beautiful smile; something removable dentures simply cannot do.
Let’s take a closer look at this dental implant protocol…
What Is “All-On-4™”?
The “All on 4™” is a dental implant technique for fixed oral rehabilitation. It is generally recommended to patients who either have already lost all of their original adult teeth or are about to. In other words, if you wear removable partial or full dentures, you could be a candidate for “All-on-4™” dental implants.
The concept behind this procedure is very simple. Dr. Gasser removes all of your old and failing teeth while you are under sedation. He then inserts four titanium dental implants into the upper and/or lower jaw, depending on whether you need only one arch or both dental arches replaced. Through the precise positioning and careful angulation of these dental implants, Dr. Gasser can:
- Avoid damaging vital oral structures, such as the nerve canal in the lower jaw and sinus cavity in the upper jaw.
- Provide good support for a prosthetic dental bridge that is custom created at our office to comfortably fit the natural contours of your jaw.
- Avoid the need for bone grafting surgery, which is frequently required to augment the bone volume in patients who have been wearing dentures for many years and have, as a result, suffered hard tissue atrophy.
By eliminating the need for bone grafting surgery, the “All-on-4™” not only provides patients with a very direct route to oral rehabilitation – one that takes a single day instead of up to 18 months – but it also saves them tens of thousands of dollars on medical bills!
The Benefits Of “All-On-4™” Implants Over Traditional Implant Techniques
Compared to traditional dental implant techniques, the “All-on-4™”:
- Only requires four implants per jaw (as opposed 6, 8 or even 10 per jaw),
- Only requires a single surgery (older implant protocols required several),
- Typically avoids the need for bone grafting surgery,
- Has a much higher success rate,
- Can be completed in as little as a single day,
- Saves patients tens of thousands of dollars on oral rehabilitation.
The Benefits Of “All-On-4™” Implants Over Removable Dentures
There is little comparison to be made between having fixed, non-removable teeth and dentures, which is why Dr. Gasser always recommends the “All-on-4™″ to his edentulous and near-edentulous patients. With this advanced technique for fixed oral rehabilitation, you need never worry about:
- Your teeth slipping around or falling out,
- What to eat – with the “All-on-4™″ you can eat what you want,
- Gagging and taste impediment due to bulky dentures,
- Sore and sensitive gums,
- The need to buy anesthetic gels, soaking solutions, messy adhesives and other denture products,
- Unnatural, aged smile aesthetics.
“All-on-4™” dental implants typically provide a one time and long term solution to rampant tooth loss and edentulism caused by periodontal (gum) disease. They look, function and feel like natural teeth and support the health of the underlying jaw bone.
New Teeth In One Day With “All-On-4™” Dental Implants
The good news is that here at Gasser Dental, we not only offer advanced treatment for gum disease, but we also routinely offer the latest and most cutting-edge dental implant treatment that can literally give patients new teeth in one day! With only a single procedure, you can leave behind every struggle, challenge and discomfort you ever experienced with traditional removable dentures or partials and remember what it feels again to have a permanent set of teeth again.
Teeth which you can:
- Eat all your favorite foods
- Speak without worrying about shifting teeth
- Articulate your words clearly
- Bite down comfortably
- Smile with full confidence
- Clean like natural teeth
- Go to sleep with your teeth in your mouth!
The procedure that makes all of this possible and more is the “All-on-4™” dental implant technique and it has, to date, changed the lives of tens of thousands of previously edentulous (toothless) and near-edentulous patients around the world. Through the ingenious and strategic engineering of the “All-on-4™,” you can get new teeth in one day and at a cost that is tens of thousands of dollars cheaper than predecessor dental implant techniques.
Schedule a consultation with our experienced dental implant dentist in Sun City to find out whether you are a candidate for this breakthrough procedure and get your life on to the fast track to vast improvement!