Here at Gasser Dental, reconstruction is about rebuilding smiles and our patient’s quality of life. Your teeth play a fundamental role in your level of self-esteem, your digestive system and your ability to communicate. If they are damaged or decayed, it can have a devastating impact upon just about every sphere of your life. Through our state-of-the-art reconstructive services, we are able to repair damaged and decayed teeth, restoring them to their former glory: or even to greater glory than before!
Reconstructive Services and Procedures:
- Dental Implants: Dr. Kevin Gasser provides both the surgical and restorative phases involved in placing dental implants: all in one office by the same dentist. He provides a complete range of dental implant services to patients of all ages and presenting with all kinds of unique tooth loss problems. Dr. Gasser offers smile restoration and a renewed self-confidence to all!
- “All on 4™” Dental Implants: Dr. Gasser is able to provide the breakthrough surgical procedure – “All on 4” dental implants – that enables patients to receive a full set of non-removable and immediately functional teeth in as little as a single day, with a single surgery and in most cases, without the need for bone grafting surgery beforehand.
- Bone Grafting Surgery: Dr. Gasser utilizes modern bone grafting techniques to enhance or augment the jawbone volume available for dental implants. This enables patients that present with a substantial loss of bone volume in the jaw (as a result of tooth loss and denture-wearing) to have permanent teeth placed using dental implants.
- Non-Surgical Gum Therapy: Dr. Gasser has over 25 years’ experience in the provision of non-surgical gum treatment programs for mild to advanced gum disease cases. This involves the elimination of bacterial infection in the soft tissues surrounding the teeth using non-invasive treatments.
- Laser Dental Procedures: Here at our cutting-edge facility, we make use of the most sophisticated and advanced modern laser technology to perform surgical techniques with far less discomfort and at a lesser expense to the patient. Laser therapy is also much quicker, more accurate and requires a shorter recovery period than traditional surgical techniques.
- Implant-Retained Permanent Teeth: Dr. Gasser is qualified and experienced in the placement of prosthetic dental bridges that are permanently anchored in the mouth using dental implants. For patients who qualify for this procedure, these non-removable teeth feel, function and look just like real teeth.
- Implant-Supported “Snap-On” Teeth: We also offer several design options for dentures that ‘snap’ into place utilizing a variety of dental implant systems.
- Custom Cosmetic Dentures: Dr. Gasser has been providing specialized, custom dentures for more than 25 years. These are expertly fabricated in-office to fit comfortably and look as close to a real and natural set of teeth as possible.
For Information on Our Other Services, Please Select a Link Below:
- General and Preventative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- “All-on-4™” Implants for Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Removable Full and Partial Dentures
- Sedation Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bridges
- Porcelain Crowns
- Dental Reconstruction
- Root Canal Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment with an experienced sedation expert in Sun City, don’t hesitate to contact us at 623-972-8217. Alternatively, fill out our Contact Form and we’ll get back to you promptly.