About Dr. Kevin Gasser: Education and TrainingDr. Kevin Gasser has been serving the community for more than 25 years, making him one of the most experienced dental implant experts in Arizona. He began his illustrious career as a graduate from West Virginia University with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Over the ensuing decades of private practice, he has dedicated himself fully to advanced education and training with an emphasis on mastering the latest dental implant techniques available in Arizona. To date, Dr. Gasser has completed 1500+ hours of additional education and has graduated from the following prestigious institutions:
- The MALO CLINIC in Lisbon, Portugal under the tutelage of Dr. Paulo Malo, the man who developed the revolutionary “All-on-4” dental implant technique.
- The Misch International Implant Institute, which was founded by the one of the most important innovators in dental implantology, Dr. Carl Misch.
- The Las Vegas Dental Implant Institute
- The USC IV Sedation Certification Program, where he gained the training necessary to offer patients sedation services. This not only enables Dr. Gasser to perform more advanced and complex procedures in-office, but it also makes it possible for him to safely and comfortably treat patients who suffer from severe dental anxiety and phobia!
- The USC Advanced Bone Graft Program. Being able to perform complex bone grafting procedures enables Dr. Kevin Gasser to treat the full suite of dental implant cases, including patients who have been told elsewhere that they are not candidates for implants. This makes Gasser Dental Arizona’s premier one-stop shop for teeth replacement and, in almost all cases, regardless of how advanced your particular case is!
- The Dale Carnegie Training Center
Professional Memberships, Affiliations and Positions
In addition to his full-time private dental practice in Sun City and his keen dedication to providing Arizona residents with the best quality and most cutting-edge dental treatment available on today’s market, Dr. Gasser somehow finds the time to balance a number of prestigious titles on his shoulders! He is the founding Board Member of Pentegra Dental Practice Management Company, the Vice President of Healthcare for StormWind Studios and the Vice President of Business Development for EDT Learning, Inc. Additionally, this experienced Sun City dentist is a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.